4/08/2008

I am not dead...

Sorry I haven´t updated anything in a looooooooooooooooong time, and sorry that I can´t provide much of an update now. The last month of my life has consisted of lots of nights sleeping in tents, lots of hiking, a puma, lots of guanacos, famous people, some boxed wine, a few blizzards, ripping 100 year old wire fences out of the ground and lots of staring at mountains.

From the ranch where I was working pulling out fences, four of us crossed into Argentina and went to a city called El Chalten for some hiking. From there we went to El Calafate to look at a 50 meter tall, 5 kilometer wide Glacier and then crossed back into Chile to hike around in Torres del Paine National Park. That was an adventure that ended early...more later.

Anyways, I am currently in Puerto Natales, Chile trying to figure out where we are headed next, most likely further south. I will try to post some stories and pictures soon.

No comments: